Ikuntji Tali at Kalkuda City Mug
Temporarily out of stock
Ikuntji Tali at Kalkuda Mug - Design by Maisie Ward. Maisie was born in Papunya.
This artwork depicts the tali (Sandhills) and Kapi (rockhole) at Kalkuda. Kalkuda is located in the bush, west of Tjukurla.
Ikuntji Artists was first established in 1992 as Women's Centre. From humble beginnings producing acrylic paintings on linen and on handmade paper, the artists quickly gained the attention of the Australian and international art world. The focus changed from a women's centre to an art centre in 2005 with the incorporation of the art centre as Ikuntji Artists Aboriginal Corporation.
Packaging: Colour Box
Fabrication: New Bone China
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong