Ilan Presence - Native Mint
Only a few left in stock
What kind of tea would remind us of serene tropical ocean breezes, or relaxing on a hammock under trees by the azure coloured water, or lazing around contentedly with a full belly after a delicious tropical meal with friends? Ahhh. transport me to Mer Island paradise, where you can hear the sound of the Great Barrier Reef. That was our design thinking for Ilan Presence. Whilst we can't be on holidays every day, it is still lovely to invite calm, presence and stillness into our world. This tea simply had to be a cool, soothing mint variety. So along with traditional spearmint and peppermint, we included the native Australian mint varieties - round mint and river mint for you to enjoy. We even added butterfly pea flower, which can turn your tea as blue as the tropical ocean. Enjoy.
Mentha spicata and Mentha piperita leaf - Spearmint and Peppermint (Cultivated in Egypt)
Prostanthera rotundifolia - Round Mint (Cultivated in Victoria)
Mentha australis - River Mint (Cultivated in Victoria)
Clitoria ternatea - Butterfly pea-flower (Cultivated in India)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong