Insulated stainless steel bottle 500ml with Infuser by ngarga warendj
Only a few left in stock
Only a few left in stock
Black Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle with Infuser with Gum Leaves Design.
Micks art work is inspired by his South Eastern Aboriginal heritage, and reflect their traditional shapes and symbols.
Comes packaged in a stylish box, ready for gift giving. This versatile infuser is perfect for for travelling but just as useful for working in the office ! It keeps drinks hot for up to 10-12 hours. Or alternatively can keep your drink cold for over 12 hours. Use with the strainer to enjoy your favourite tea of any kind - fruit, black tea or herbal.
Great to know you are also saving our environment from tea bag & disposable cup waste.
If you are not a tea drinker use with or without the infuser for your favourite coffee brew.
This eco-friendly reusable Flask holds 500ml. The lid has a stainless steel top and is embellished with our Ngarga Warendj Dancing Wombat logo.
The lid has a silicone ring on the inside to help keep the bottle sealed liquid-tight.
Easy to clean flask that will not stain or retain flavours.
Hard wearing long lasting design with scratch and dent resistant finish.
Flask - Diameter 7.0cm, Height 45cm
Gift Box - 7.0cm L x 7.0cm W x 24cm H
Care: Hand clean, not recommended to put in the dishwasher. Air dry and store without the lid on.
Mick Harding is a proud Taungwurrung Kulin and the artist behind Ngarga Warendj – Dancing Wombat. Aboriginal art in Victoria is unique in its symbolism. It links with our stories and songlines like fingers reaching out to other areas of Australia.
When Mick creates something he express his cultural integrity in place, by being respectful of the interpretation of his culture, and share his story as a Taungwurrung Kulin (Aboriginal man from my traditional country).
“We are the first peoples of this land and have an ongoing responsibility to keep our culture alive and relevant in our current society. We belong to this land” explains Mick.
Mick and the team at Ngarga Warendj encourage our children to express their creative minds to keep alive for the future. “Our children’s future, Our culture, Your culture”
Ngarga Warendj – Dancing Wombat produces high quality contemporary Indigenous Art, using designs based on traditional symbols from South-East Australia.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong