Insulated stainless steel bottle (Butterflies) by ngarga warendj
Only a few left in stock
Only a few left in stock
White or Black Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle with Bamboo lid with Butterflies design. Micks art work is inspired by his South Eastern Aboriginal heritage, and reflect their traditional shapes and symbols.
Comes packaged in a stylish box, ready for gift giving. This versatile bottle can be used for hot or cold drinks. Perfect for travelling. It keeps drinks hot for up to 8 hours or cold for at least 24 hours. To keep your cold drinks icy cold, its wide neck allows you to easily add ice cubes to the bottle
This eco-friendly reusable bottle holds 750ml. The lid has a bamboo top and a silicone ring on the inside to help keep the bottle sealed liquid-tight. It has a built in handle for easy carrying and is embellished with our Ngarga Warendj Dancing Wombat logo.
Please note: There will be variations in the design on the lid due to the natural variations in the bamboo it is made from.
Easy to clean bottle that will not stain or retain flavours.
Hard wearing long lasting design with scratch and dent resistant finish.
Bottle - Diameter 7.3cm, Height 25cm
Gift Box - 8.5cm L x 8.5cm W x 27.5cm H
Care: Hand clean, not recommended to put in the dishwasher. Air dry and store without the lid on.
Mick Harding is a proud Taungwurrung Kulin and the artist behind Ngarga Warendj – Dancing Wombat. Aboriginal art in Victoria is unique in its symbolism. It links with our stories and songlines like fingers reaching out to other areas of Australia.
When Mick creates something he express his cultural integrity in place, by being respectful of the interpretation of his culture, and share his story as a Taungwurrung Kulin (Aboriginal man from my traditional country).
“We are the first peoples of this land and have an ongoing responsibility to keep our culture alive and relevant in our current society. We belong to this land” explains Mick.
Mick and the team at Ngarga Warendj encourage our children to express their creative minds to keep alive for the future. “Our children’s future, Our culture, Your culture”
Ngarga Warendj – Dancing Wombat produces high quality contemporary Indigenous Art, using designs based on traditional symbols from South-East Australia.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong