Jigsaw Puzzle - Apmwe Iwenhe?: What Snake?
Only a few left in stock
This A5, 9-piece jigsaw puzzle features illustrations from our Arrernte children's book: Apmwe Iwenhe (What Snake?), written by First Nations educators at Ampe-kenhe Ahelhe (Children's Ground Central Australia). The vibrant illustrations were created by children from Uyenpere Atwatye (Hidden Valley Town Camp) during an Early Years learning activity in Mparntwe (Alice Springs).
- Puzzle size: 148 x 210mm
- 9 pieces
- Cardboard box and A5 print of illustration included
- Choking hazard: small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong