Minyipuru 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
Temporarily out of stock
Songlines: Tracking The Seven Sisters – 1000 Piece Jigsaw
This stunning puzzle features the artwork Minyipuru 2015 by Mulyatingki Marney.
The painting featured in the National Museum of Australia's exhibition - Song lines - Tracking the Seven Sisters were inspired by the significant sites and stories related to the Seven Sisters Song lines - a significant network of Dreaming tracks running through Martu.
Jigsaw Size: 736 x 584mm (29" x 23")
No of pieces: 1000
Finished Size: 74cm x 58.5cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong