'Jila' (Waterhole) Pride Scarf
Only a few left in stock
'Jila' (Waterhole) Pride design scarf by Walmajarri-Nykina artist Gabriella Baxter.
This design tells of Gabriella’s connections to jila (waterholes) and speaks to the strong physical, spiritual and sacred importance of these places.
Modelled here, in Gabriella’s absence by Nagula Jarndu manager Eunice Yu.
Made ethically in Australia by manufacturers that meet the Ethical Australia manufacturing guidelines.
Nagula Jarndu is a proud ally and supporter of Kimberley Blak Pride Extravaganza which is a First Nations Mardi Gras celebration held here in Broome, WA.
A portion of the profits from all our Pride products will go towards supporting future Kimberley Blak Pride events.
Scarf measures 40cm x 150cm.
Gentle hand wash in cold water.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong