Journal (Blank) - Out There
Temporarily out of stock
Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and sketches with this luxurious hard-cover journal featuring artwork by Indigenous Australian artist Nardurna.
* Designed and made in South Australia
* 200 blank pages
* Spiral bound
* 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
* A5 paper size
* Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
* Paper weight 135gsm
* 100% recycled paper
* 100% carbon offset
* Cover printed in vegetable ink
How to dispose:
The paper pages and cover can be put straight in the recycling bin. The spiral binding is made from plastic-free wire, which can be recycled as scrap metal at the end of it's life.
About the artist:
Ryhia Dank is a contemporary Aboriginal artist who grew up in a remote community and now live in modern Australia. "My paintings are storywork. Gudanji/Wakaja people told stories through pattern and design. Three women came from the ocean near Ngukurr in the Gulf of Carpentaria. They travelled a long way and then created the place of my family, the hills and fresh water Country."
"This artwork is of a family gathered at camp in the afternoon after a day of traveling. Travel was often to trade with neighbouring countries of items from tools to various foods."
10% of profit is donated to care for Australian native wildlife, and to help restore their habitat.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong