Judy Watson Tea Pot
Temporarily out of stock
Fine Bone China Teapot with Stainless Steel Strainer.
Height (no Lid): 13cm
Ideal for 2 cups of tea.
Based on artwork by Judy Napangardi Watson.
Presented in a matching gift box featuring information about the artist and artwork.
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Judy Napangardi Watson is an artist represented by Warlukurlangu Artists who are based in the community of Yuendumu in Central Australia, located 290km northwest from Alice Springs on the Tanami Road.
Warlukurlangu Artists also supports the artists from the neighbouring Warlpiri communities of Nyirripi and Yuelumu.
It is a fundamental aim of Warlukurlangu Artists to share Warlpiri culture and in addition, to increase awareness about Aboriginal culture generally, and to broadly support Indigenous causes. Over the years Warlukurlangu Artists has supported its own community and other organisations working to improve conditions for Aboriginal people. It has contributed funds or artworks for fund-raising to a number of projects such as the Yuendumu Community Swimming Pool, Kurdu Kurdukurlangu Childcare Centre and Shalom Gamaroda Scholarship Fund which supports Indigenous students studying for a variety of medical and health related degrees at University of NSW.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong