Kakadu Plum & Aniseed Myrtle Jam by Native Oz Bushfoods
Only a few left in stock
Kakadu and Aniseed is a beautiful combination.
If you're not a fan of liquorice, don't be put off by the Aniseed in the name! The subtle flavours flow together with the Kakadu Plum creating a slight pineapple like flavour.
This jam is a sweeter jam that goes perfectly in cheesecakes, muffins and other desert items as well as simply on toast for breakfast or even on your pancakes.
Kakadu Plum & Aniseed Myrtle Jam 150g
100% Australian ingredients
Ingredients: Kakadu Plum, Aniseed Myrtle, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice
Native Oz Bushfoods is an Aboriginal owned and operated business.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong