Kakadu Plum & Aniseed Myrtle Jam by Native Oz Bushfoods
Temporarily out of stock
Kakadu and Aniseed is a beautiful combination.
If you're not a fan of liquorice, don't be put off by the Aniseed in the name! The subtle flavours flow together with the Kakadu Plum creating a slight pineapple like flavour.
This jam is a sweeter jam that goes perfectly in cheesecakes, muffins and other desert items as well as simply on toast for breakfast or even on your pancakes.
Kakadu Plum & Aniseed Myrtle Jam 150g
100% Australian ingredients
Ingredients: Kakadu Plum, Aniseed Myrtle, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice
Native Oz Bushfoods is an Aboriginal owned and operated business.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong