Kangaroo A5 Journal by Kathleen Buzzacott
In stock and ready to ship
Meet Kirra the Kangaroo
Add a piece of art to your desk at work or at home, with a Wildlife journal featuring Anna Blatman's much-loved Aussie animals at home. Each design is a beautiful reproduction of Anna's vibrant colourful art, using a raised printing technique. As you turn the pages, take a journey into the artists world, with personal insights, quotes and drawings.
Kangaroos have very strong family dynamics demonstrating very caring and protective behaviour between family members. A matriarchal society, the female adult or doe is quick to administer a sharp slap to out-of-line youngsters, or, by the same token, embrace a female family member with kisses and hugs.
This unique journal represents incredible value and is a true work of art. A delight to use every day to record your thoughts, plans and dreams.
A5 notebook, 78 lined pages - Eco-friendly, FSC certified paper - Full of personal insights and quotes from the artist - Notebook closure elastic to keep your pen or special reminders - Plastic-free packaging
Priced at $19.95
Kathleen Buzzacott is an artist, poet, designer and entrepreneur, of Pitjantjatjara Scottish and English heritage, born in Alice Springs Central Australia. She and her siblings spent the early years of their childhood with their father and his family in Queensland. At the age of 10, she returned to the Central Australian Aboriginal Community of Hermannsburg, with her sister, and brother, to live with their mother and step-father.
Kathleen’s fine Central Desert Dot Painting style celebrates her discovery and connection to her indigenous heritage. Happy childhood memories of her son’s growing up on the land are shared through aboriginal story telling on canvas, and feature native bush creatures.
In 2014 Kathleen Buzzacott Art Studio was established, and continues to operate with the assistance of Kathleen and husband Keith and sons Kyle and Klinton. The tranquil studio is located approximately 18km West of Alice Springs in the beautiful scenic West MacDonnell Ranges. Home to the Arrernte People, this is Keith’s Traditional Maternal Land. Visitors are welcomed at the studio.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong