‘Kurrek’ Lux Candle
Kurruk (Wemba Wemba for Country) candle celebrates the use of sandalwood as it was known traditionally for ceremonies and healing and is joined with other scents used by Indigenous cultures across the world.
This candle is 450 grams of handpoured cocosoy wax with a combination of essentials oils and natural fragrance oils including sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla + a splash of ground cinnamon. This candle comes in a black matte vessel with the beautiful Kinya Lerrk design candle also features a double wick which makes the fragrance smell better.
Approx 70hrs of burn time.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong