Large Metal Dingo and Camp Dog Sculptures - No 10
Only a few left in stock
Each dingo and camp dog represents a real animal from the Yuendumu region of the Northern Territory and the metal sculptures are made in collaboration with the Alice Springs prison. They are then hand painted on both sides by artists at Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation. All dingos are one of a kind and feature individual colours and designs.
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia. Our main business is to promote the maintenance of local Indigenous culture by producing beautiful Aboriginal Art which is then sold around Australia and the world.
Dingos are approx: 40cm Long x 26.5cm High.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong