Large Rectangle Glass Platter in Red
Temporarily out of stock
Large Rectangle Glass Platter with The Gathering design in red from Wathaurong Glass and Arts. Platter comes with a pine presentation box and certificate of authenticity. Size: 450mm x 350mm
In 1998 Wathaurong Glass and Arts was formed to express Aboriginal art in glass, the techniques used to produce our products include the use of kiln forming (slumping glass), sandblasting or any other technique we feel is suitable to achieve the desired result. Great pride is taken in producing unique artwork with a net result of high quality glass products.
All our staff are Aboriginal and the company is a not for profit business owned by Wathaurong Aboriginal Co-operative LTD which is an Aboriginal community control organisation, Wathaurong Glass LTD is structured so that the community of Wathaurong & the broader community will be the beneficiaries of any profit.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong