Lemon Myrtle by Indigiearth
Only a few left in stock
Lemon Myrtle is undoubtedly the best Australian rainforest spice, with its delightful lemon, lime and lemongrass aroma and flavour. Deliciously compliments baked fish or any seafood dish, Thai cooking, soups, cheesecake recipes and pancake batter. Lemon Myrtle is the world’s richest source of citral which is also the essential oil found in Lemongrass.
Suggestions for use:
- Fabulous when infused in vinegar, olive oil or as the feature in a sweet chili sauce.
- Makes a refreshing tea, especially well-suited to 'lift' a green tea or iced tea.
- Great in salad dressings, vinaigrettes and Asian recipes.
- Wonderful with seafood, in Asian-style dishes and soups.
- Give your cheesecake, pancakes or any sweet batter the taste of Australia.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong