‘Linygurra’ Crocodile earrings by Nagula Jarndu
Only a few left in stock
Linygurra –crocodile earrings designed by Yawuru artist Maxine Charlie. Maxine explains that crocodiles are a relatively new visitor to her Country and they continue to move further and further south as the waters warm. She is passionate about crocodile education and making people more aware and respectful of their presence.
Handcrafted from green mirror acrylic with a fluro pink acrylic and stainless steel post.
Size approx. 7.5cm long
About Nagula Jarndu
Yawuru Jarndu first started operating in 1987 when it was established as an Indigenous women’s resource centre by Yawuru women, with the aim of recording oral history and preserving Yawuru language and culture.
The organisation evolved into an arts and textiles business, offering training in screen printing and dressmaking, producing fabrics for clothing and home wares, designed and made by local Indigenous artists. A retail outlet was established in 1998 called Nagula Jarndu Designs which proved a successful venture.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong