LOUD Always Was Beanie
Only a few left in stock
Clothing The Gap is a Victorian Aboriginal owned and led social enterprise. They are a fresh and dynamic fashion label managed by health professionals that celebrates Aboriginal people and culture.
They produce merch with a meaning and encourage people to wear their values on their tee.
Clothing The Gap is a play on the words "Closing the Gap", which is an Australian Government health initiative to help close the life expectancy gap between Aboriginal people and non-Indigenous Australians. Clothing The Gap unites non-Indigenous and Aboriginal people through fashion and causes, one of which is to help Close the Gap.
LOUD Always Was, Always Will Be Pom Pom Beanie.
Inspired by 2020 NAIDOC theme: Always Was, Always Will Be.
Designed in Melbourne on Wurundjeri Country.
Made from 100% Acrylic.
- Always Was, Always Will Be text wraps around beanie.
- Double layered acrylic.
- Embroided Clothing The Gap logo.
Clothing the Gap make this product with mob in our heart and everyone in mind.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong