Maggie Long Tea Towel (WA)
Temporarily out of stock
Aboriginal Art Tea Towel - Cotton
Based on artwork by Maggie Long from Yarliyil Art Centre (WA).
Packaged with information about the artist and artwork.
Tea towel artwork/placement varies from tea towel to tea towel so each one is a little bit different!
Dimensions: 45cm x 75cm (approx)
Packaging: Folded in polybag
Made in Australia
About the Art Centre
Yarliyil Art Centre, Halls Creek is located in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. Yarliyil Artists work across a range of styles and mediums, representing the rich culture of the land, its history & the people. The main language groups of Yarliyil Artists are Jaru, Kidja & Walmajarri.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong