Only a few left in stock
Malu-Kangaroo is a modern story that tells how people first learnt to surf. This poignant tale weaves together the past and present to create an evocative narrative for our time.
With beautiful text and rich, intricate artwork by acclaimed Aboriginal artist Bronwyn Bancroft, Malu-Kangaroo will charm children and adults alike.
Priced at $16.99. $7.95 postage on book only orders.
Dr. Bronwyn Bancroft is a proud Bundjalung Woman and Artist. Bronwyn has been exhibiting nationally and internationally for over 3 decades.
Bronwyn has illustrated and/or written 41 children’s books. She has been a Director of her own company, Designer Aboriginals Pty Ltd since 1985. Bronwyn holds positions with Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (Director) and Commonwealth Bank Indigenous Advisory Council. Bronwyn has been a volunteer senior strategist at Boomalli Aboriginal Artists Co-operative since 2009.
Bronwyn has a Diploma of Visual Arts from Canberra School of Art, 2 Masters degrees, one in Studio Practice and the other in Visual Art, University of Sydney. Bronwyn was awarded her Doctor of Philosophy in 2018.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong