'Marta' Pink Clay Detox Mask
Only a few left in stock
“Marta” pronounced mard-ta means clay in Walmajarri
The detox mask was introduced to assist the detox process when switching from synthetic to natural deodorant however it can also be used for face and other parts of the body which may be problem areas: use as a face mask 1-2 times a week as part of your skincare routine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: MIX WELL BEFORE USE
Spread in an even layer and allow to sit for 5-20 minutes.
Wash off in the shower or with a warm, wet washcloth.
Follow up with skincare routine
INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Purified Water, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Red Iron Oxide, Natural Vitamin E, Glycerine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sandalwood Australian Oil, Rosalina Oil, Tea Tree Lemon Scented Oil, Kunzea Ambigua Oil, Nerolina Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Kakadu Plum Extract, Lilly Pilly Fruit Extract, Quandong Fruit Extract
How to dispose? Aluminium: remove label and put in general waste, rinse and place in recycling bin.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong