Only a few left in stock
To create our Mawilyaburna hand-made soap we use traditional techniques passed down to us by our ancestors.
After hand-harvesting the leaves of the Mawilyaburna (Liniment Tree), its extract is blended with organic coconut oil, and organic lemongrass and peppermint oils to produce an uplifting aroma and a texture soft enough for everyday use. The perfect shower companion to refresh and rejuvenate your senses.
All of our soaps are housed in biodegradable, eco-friendly plastic to minimise the impact on our planet.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong