Metal Hopping Kangaroo Sculptures
Only a few left in stock
Each hopping kangaroo sculpture represents animals native to the Yuendumu region of the Northern Territory and the metal sculptures are made in collaboration with the Alice Springs prison. They are then hand painted on both sides by artists at Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation. They are approximately 17cm long and 10cm high. All kangaroos are one of a kind and feature individual colours and designs.
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia. Our main business is to promote the maintenance of local Indigenous culture by producing beautiful Aboriginal Art which is then sold around Australia and the world.
Kangaroos are selected at random but a preferred colour can be specified in the order comments but this colour preference is not guaranteed.
Priced at $55.00 with free postage on orders over $99.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong