Mick Harding Dancing Wombat Gaiter
Only a few left in stock
With so many ways to wear your neck gaiter and so many activities to wear them at, these neck gaiters are great for when you are out and about. Whether it's fishing or riding, skiing or running or just out for the day! Head out in style! Neck Gaiters are UPF 50+ for extra protection from the elements. Available in assorted designs, including featured artwork, reproduced under license by Victorian Artist, Mick Harding - Ngarga Warendj (Dancing Wombat). Mick belongs to the Yowung-Illam-Baluk and Nattarak Baluk clans of the Taungwurung people - a tribe of the Kulin nation.
Machine wash cold with like colours. Hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong