Free Delivery on all orders over $129
Ethically Sourced Products
Empowering Indigenous Communities
In stock and ready to ship
Artisan - Hand Crafted
Chocolate on Purpose™ is a proud 100% Aboriginal Australian owned business and Australia's first Indigenous chocolate company.
Their premier chocolate range is “Bush Food Chocolate™ combining premium, gourmet chocolate with Australian native botanicals aka 'Bush Food'. Ancient flavours, such as Daalgaal (Illawarra Plum), Guwandang (Quandong), Boombera (Macadamia Nut), Wyrrung (Wild Rosella) and many others. Through these delicious flavours they share the traditional use of the botanicals, to deepen respect for Indigenous wisdom and culture.
Chocolate on Purpose™ is disrupting the face of the specialty chocolate market through delivering real industry impact by solving the problems along their business footprint: under-representation of Indigenous farmers; modern slavery; unsustainable palm oil farming and truth telling toward Reconciliation in this country.
Please note allergens/intolerance: milk protein; lactose; emulsifier: soya lecithen; natural vanillin. Manufactured in a facility using Tree Nuts.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
It was delicious
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.
To save your wishlist items, log in or create an account.
Your Wishlist is Empty!