Soothe & Smooth Native Exfoliating Mask by Kakadu Organics
Temporarily out of stock
Soothe & Smooth native exfoliating masks is a natural blend made with wild harvested tea tree to buff away dead skin cells and purify your skin.
Mix a small amount in you hand with water to form a paste. Apply to face and neck in circular motions to buff away dead skin and deeply nourish the complexion. For an added beauty boost, leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off with water.
Store in a cool dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Kaolin (White Clay), Quartz (Green Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Milk), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple powder), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Leaf Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. *Organic Ingredients
*Australian Made, Organic, Natural, Vegan
About the Company
Kakadu Organics is an Indigenous owned, female led company originating from a small Aboriginal community in Kakadu, Northern Territory of Australia. The Founder Kylie-Lee Bradford grew up in Kakadu, NT and has a passion for creating sustainable communities through increasing economic empowerment for Aboriginal People in business.
Kakadu Organics is a unique Aboriginal company supplying a wide range of bush foods and wellness products using traditional wisdom and ancient mythology taught and passed down through generations.
This beautiful, Organic and therapeutic bush tea will heal and nourish your mind, body and soul. It is perfect, hot, cool, or as an iced tea. They are great for all climates.
Kylie-Lee’s mother Sheril is a traditional owner and very well respected elder of Kakadu National Park. Their mission is to keep Sheril’s legacy alive through all the incredible work they do alongside rural and remote Aboriginal communities all over Australia. Growing up in a small Aboriginal community they have seen first-hand the struggles our communities face on a daily basis, by working with entrepreneurs and community organisations we are on a mission to create economic and social change.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong