Native Lemon Grass ~ Dried 50g by Warndu
Native Lemon Grass (cymbopogon ambiguus) is seriously our favourite ingredient of them all. Not just for their sherbet bomb flavour, but because it is like natures paracetamol.
It is a fantastic digestive. It’s well known for its calming effects and aiding in anxiety and stress. In the kitchen, it makes a wonderful addition to teas and cool drinks as well as broths and soups. Delicious for both sweet and savoury uses.
Not as juicy as the lemongrass you might be used to. The stalks are study grass with fluffy tops and are a very pale straw-like colour. Aside from being excellent bush medicine in the treatment of things like colds and headaches, it has a beautiful lemon sherbet flavour. We use it in our Aussie Lemon Tea but it is can be used in broths, to stuff meat or infused into all kinds of sweet treats.
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: cymbopogon ambiguus
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Comparisons: Lemongrass
Priced at $20
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong