Native Strawberry Gum Candle
Temporarily out of stock
A native tree known for its sweet-smelling (and tasting) leaves! Pick a few and give them a chew for a taste of the OG chewing gum!
Sweet with fruity undertones and notes of cinnamon, strawberry and passionfruit.
Each candle features illustration and label design by Little Black Duck.
The finer details:
• Approx. 48 hour burn time
• Opaque white glass container with a timber lid to contain all that wonderful scent!
Little Black Duck candles showcase the native plants and wildflowers that Aboriginal Australians have used for millennia for their medicinal and superfood qualities and hopes to evoke memories of being out on Country.
All candles are made from a natural, plant-based 100% soy wax.
Hand poured on Wiradjuri Country only using fragrances manufactured in Australia.
Housed in beautiful glass jars including limited edition ranges that will make a statement in your home.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong