Nguluman, “Large Waterhole” Sterling Silver and Australian Agate Necklace by Sonia Pallett
Only a few left in stock
Nguluman, “Large Waterhole”
Sterling Silver and Australian Agate beaded Necklace
This necklace is handcrafted by Sonia Pallett an Aboriginal Jewellery Artist.
"The use of symbols is part of the storytelling of our culture and I use this as part of my design in my Jewellery. Nguluman means Large Waterhole in Wiradjuri Language which is where I grew up, in NSW."
The necklace is sterling silver with Australian Agate and is approx. 49cm. The pendant is approx. 4.5cm round.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong