Nora Davidson Plate
Fine Bone China Large Plate
Dimensions: 16cm x 27cm
Based on artwork by Nora Davidson from Papulankutja Artists located at Blackstone, Western Australia.
Presented in a giftbox featuring information about the artist and artwork.
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Nora Davidson is an Artist represented by Papulankutja Artists. Like many Aboriginal art centres in Central Australia, Papulankutja Artists evolved out of the Women’s Centre where painting had been encouraged as an activity for both men and women since the mid 1980s. With the Aboriginal art market taking off it became necessary to establish a legal framework to protect the artists and their entitilements. Papulankutja Artists was born in 2003 and a year later registered as an Aboriginal Corporation with the members governing the art centre. After five year struggling to find a home Papulankutja Artists moved into a purpose built art centre in 2009.
The art centre also works with artists in Mantamaru (Jameson), a community 75kms to the west.
Papulankutja Artists is a community-based, not-for-profit Aboriginal Corporation governed by a committee of elected members.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong