Outback Prairie Dust by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
Outback Prairie Dust is a unique spicy, Cajun-style, fiery smoky blend with Tasmanian Pepperleaf and Wild Thyme. Prairie dust is a versatile spice blend that can be used in many ways. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
Suggestions for use:
- Season your steak or chicken, sprinkle on wedges or whole potato
- Serve with bread and oil, Dukkha platters or use with salsa or cream cheese to make a spicy dip
Note: Small portion of imported products used.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong