Outback Tails Dog Bed - Mina Mina - Small
Only a few left in stock
Made from 100% thick, cotton-canvas with a removable inner pillow cover for easy washing, this beautiful, rectangular bed features the 'Mina Mina' artwork by Pauline Napangardi Gallagher of the Warlukurlangu Artist Aboriginal Corporation in the Central Desert region of Australia.
- Stuffed with over 100 shredded, recycled plastic bottles it's not only beautiful but eco friendly too
- Non-slip base
- Removable cover for easy washing
- Match with a stunning 'Mina Mina' ceramic bowl to have a matching bed and bowl set
Small - 80cm x 60cm x 11cm
Perfect size for Staffy, Cattle Dog, Aussie Shepherd, Boxer, Labrador
About the artwork: At Mina Mina the ancestral Napangardi women danced a landscape of crackling salt lakes and collected digging sticks as they rose from the ground.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong