Outback Tails Toy Desert Dog Chew Toy - Molly (Salt Lakes)
Only a few left in stock
This Desert Dog chew toy has been printed with authentic Indigenous art by Pauline Napangardi Gallagher from the Warlukurlangu Artists of Yuendumu.
- Made from jute and wrapped in thick cotton canvas
- Reinforced stitching for maximum durability
- Coloured with EVO free natural dyes
- Find the hidden squeak
- Great for teething and puppies who love to chew
Size 26cms x 18cms (for larger dogs)
A percentage from the sale of this toy will be donated to the Aussie Desert Dogs program. This important dog and animal program in our artists hometown of Yuendumu is dedicated to improving the condition of the dog and animal population in the region by raising money to fly in vets to vaccinate and care for the dogs in this remote Aboriginal community.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong