Pandanus Coil Basket (Helen Lanyinwanga) from Injalak
Only a few left in stock
Pandanus Coil Basket - 20(W) x 13(H) cm. With the handle it stands at 31cm tall.
Injalak Arts is a non-profit Aboriginal-owned charitable organisation. The art centre in Gunbalanya was officially opened in late November 1989. Indigenous community art centres play an important role in the artistic and cultural life of traditional Aboriginal artists living in remote communities. Injalak Arts is an outstanding example of a community organisation that is 100% Aboriginal owned and delivers positive social, economic and cultural outcomes for its members.
Injalak Arts has over 200 active members – artists and weavers from Gunbalanya and surrounding outstations. Kunwinjku speaking people over the age of 18 are eligible for membership. Although Injalak Arts is located in Gunbalanya, it also services artists who choose to live at their outstations (homelands).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong