Pailpuli Coffee by Talwali - 250g
Only a few left in stock
'Pailpuli,' meaning Butter & Marrow in Ngarrindjeri language, is our Dark Roast blend, holding a slight sweetness, with a subtle nutty flavor to it with low bitterness.
/Ngarrindjeri/ - Butter & Marrow
About Talwali (in their own words)
We source our biodegradable stand up pouches from the best in the business. These unique pouches feature a bio foil to keep your coffee fresh whilst having all the functionality of traditional coffee bags. From the natural kraft bags to the one-way valve the entire bag is biodegradable.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong