Pepper Berry Leaf ~ Whole Leaf Dried and Ground 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
We love this spice, sourced from Tasmania, in just about any thing savoury and it actually works wonderfully in creamy desserts too.
It adds a delicious peppery bite to pasta dough, savoury biscuits and bread, and can be added to curries, slow-cooked foods, cheeses and egg dishes, to enhance the flavour. It also lifts the profile of alcoholic beverages such as gin, vodka, white rum, Cointreau and tequila.
◎ Common Name: Pepper Berry, Pepper Leaf, Mountain Pepper
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Tasmannia lanceolata
◎ Comparison: Aromatic pepper
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Tasmania & Victoria (cool climate)
This spice is featured in these recipes from Warndu Mai
◎ Wallaby Shanks
◎ Salt and Pepper Crocodile
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong