Pepper Berry - Whole Dried Berries 50g
Only a few left in stock
Australian Native Bush Spice, Warndu's whole dried mountain pepper berries. Ready for your pepper grinder. Use as you would any pepper. But expect a fruitier spice than normal, with an extra kick.
What a perfect place to start in your Australian Native Food journey, something used as an easy substitute for your everyday.
The berries are great chewed on for a mid-arvo energy boost too.
This product comes as whole fruit dried berries in a 50g resealable, recyclable food safe pouch.
◎ Common Name: Pepper Berry (Pepperberry), Pepper Leaf, Mountain Pepper,
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Tasmannia lanceolata (syn. Drimys lanceolata)
◎ Comparison: Aromatic pepper
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Tasmania & Victoria (cool climate)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong