Only a few left in stock
The designs in this collection were inspired by the artist's life in a remote aboriginal community. This depicts the desert people of Central Australia hunting Perentie for food.
These Stainless Steel Water Bottles depict images from Aboriginal artist Kathleen Buzzacott. The unique Aboriginal designes will make staying hydrated a pleasure.
A portion of each sale goes to the artist.
- Double walled and insulated with leak proof lid.
- Unlined, nontoxic and BPA free.
- Food- grade stainless steel.
- Cold for 24hrs and hot for 12hrs.
- 500ml capacity.
- Designed in Australia.
- Hand Wash Only.
Kathleen Buzzacott is an artist, poet, designer and entrepreneur, of Pitjantjatjara Scottish and English heritage, born in Alice Springs Central Australia. She and her siblings spent the early years of their childhood with their father and his family in Queensland. At the age of 10, she returned to the Central Australian Aboriginal Community of Hermannsburg, with her sister, and brother, to live with their mother and step-father.
Kathleen’s fine Central Desert Dot Painting style celebrates her discovery and connection to her indigenous heritage. Happy childhood memories of her son’s growing up on the land are shared through aboriginal story telling on canvas, and feature native bush creatures.
In 2014 Kathleen Buzzacott Art Studio was established, and continues to operate with the assistance of Kathleen and husband Keith and sons Kyle and Klinton. The tranquil studio is located approximately 18km West of Alice Springs in the beautiful scenic West MacDonnell Ranges. Home to the Arrernte People, this is Keith’s Traditional Maternal Land. Visitors are welcomed at the studio.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
On all orders over $99.00.
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.