Picnic Bottle Bag – Sand Hills - Annabel Trends x Holly Sanders
Only a few left in stock
This Picnic Bottle Bag has two compartments, one insulated for storing your cold bottle of wine or other drink and the other side holds two glasses or wine tumblers with room for a corkscrew if required. Perfect for a romantic picnic for two.
Size: 35cm x 18cm x 9.5cm, polyester outer, aluminium foil + polyethylene foam lining.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and air to dry.
Please note accessories shown in bag are to illustrate use only.
About the Artist
Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Holly Sanders, is a proud Bundjalung woman from the North Coast NSW who is currently based in Yuin Country, South Coast NSW. Through her art, she aims to share her stories, culture and Country in a contemporary way. The patterns of her Saltwater Country motivate her, as do stories from the past.
The colours and patterns utilised in her art are a reflection of her connection to Country and used to develop a modern interpretation of her Aboriginal culture. Painting is important for her identity, well-being and expresses the way she understands and respects her culture, ancestors and Country.
“I always look to Country – the land, the sky and the sea – and use these images, stories and memories to paint. I use my art to tell the story of my Country and ancestors because I want to be able to share and celebrate my culture in a contemporary way with everyone.”
‘Sand Hills’ Artwork meaning
This work represents sand hills and Country, symbolising a connection to the land and ocean. The warm natural colours represent the sand, ochre and colours of the Country. The smaller ‘U’ shaped patterns throughout symbolise people, who pass on the knowledge of country to their jarjums (children).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong