Pink Crop by Amber Days
Only a few left in stock
WAS:$42.95 NOW: $34.95
The Pink Crop is made out of the softest sustainable GOTS certified organic cotton
The Pink Crop is a nostalgic "bring back the nineties when Brittany was a fashion icon" piece but mixed with a little blak magic (Arkie's artwork). This crop is perfect for hot summer days and paired with the Wirirri Bike shorts they are the perfect match.
Amber Days is an Aboriginal owned ethical children’s wear label that is inspired by the Australian bush, desert and sea. Amber Days is made for mindful, adventurous, free spirited little ones, who are the next generation of change makers.
Amber Days was born out of my desire to follow my dreams and have financial freedom for me and my daughter without jeopardizing the importance of being a present mum, which is so valuable to me. I have always been passionate about the environment and people so when falling pregnant with my daughter, finding clothing that didn’t use harmful chemicals in their processes was really important to me.
After doing some research into the fashion industry and the toxins and practices used, I was pretty terrified. This really reinforced the importance of transparency in the fashion industry and buying from designers that use organic fabrics that have been dyed with non toxic dyes and produced ethically. The fast fashion industry needs to change and we need to support the ones making this change.
For this reason, we strive to not only create Amber Days with as minimal impact to the environment but also be a positive change to the fashion industry by supporting local and ethical manufacturers and fabric suppliers. We aim to use GOTS certified organic fabrics or otherwise strive to use the highest quality natural fabrics on the market.
With each collection, we collaborate with different Aboriginal artists to produce original, dreamy, fabrics. When outsourcing skills and services, we prioritise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, refugee and migrant women, because as we know, women are the leading forces behind healthy communities and society.
All garments are hand made in India under fairtrade conditions, so you know that the garment your buying is made to last and wear to its full potential. And what is more special than being able to pass down your favourite garment to your next child or generation to come especially when that garment holds onto so many beautiful memories.
At Amber Days we endeavour to continually improve our processes around sustainability and our environmental impact and continue to support women and slow fashion.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong