Pukara Silk Scarf
Temporarily out of stock
One of Twelve Pukara scarf by Jimmy Donegan
Pukara is named after a waterhole south west of Irrunytju in Western Australia. Within the vicinity of this sacred men’s site, many Dreaming stories come together. This is reflected in the complex design of the work, which references the lay of the land, the seasonal abundance of vegetation, and the interactions of ancestral figures. The waterhole itself holds stories once belonging to Jimmy Donegan’s paternal grandfather.
110cm x 110cm 14mm 100% silk satin with hand rolled edges. All of our scarves come in a beautiful gift box and include an artist’s card, detailing the artist’s work and practice.
Priced at $160.00 including free postage.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong