Purple Connections Long Modal Scarf - 25cm x 170cm by Mainie
- 100% Modal
- Vegan Friendly Material
- Digitally printed
- 25cm wide by 170cm long
- Presented with information about the original artwork and Aboriginal Artist
- Royalties from sales are paid to the artist
Add colour and personality to fashion basics with Mainie's gorgeous vegan-friendly, Aboriginal art design scarves.
The Mainie Modal scarf collection offers a colourful array of eye-catching wearable art pieces that will effortlessly transform the routine pairing of fashion staples like a cotton t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans into a super chic look.
Twist, knot, tie, belt or bow, an infinitely versatile Mainie Modal scarf can be worn in almost any manner of ways to put your own personal style stamp on everyday wardrobe basics.
Made from a natural plant-based textile, these exquisite wearable art pieces are designed especially for socially conscious fashion lovers who are seeking ecologically sustainable alternatives to animal-derived products such as silk and wool.
The Artwork Story
he Purple Connections design is based on an original painting by contemporary Queensland Aboriginal artist, Natasha Davui and is a visual representation of the physical and spiritual connection that Aboriginal people have to their home and family. Natasha says, "Aboriginal people have their place where they come from, where their family comes from, but when we travel and go away from home, we still have that connection to our home." The colours chosen in this painting represent women.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong