Quandong Superfood by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
The Indigiearth premium air-dried Quandong (Native Peach) Powder is a superfood packed with protein, natural oils, iron and zinc, vitamin C and antioxidants. Quandongs were traditionally eaten and also used as bush medicine. They are grown widely throughout the central deserts and southern areas of Australia, especially in arid areas.
The fruit can be eaten straight from the tree, including the skin, or can be dried and used later. An oily tree, the Quandong is a vital essential oil.
Suggestions for use:
- Commonly used in restaurant and cosmetic industry for its powerful healing properties with skin conditions.
- Great addition to sweet and savoury foods; the flavour is tart and reminiscent of peach, apricot or rhubarb
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong