Quandong Wreath - Christmas Collection by Paperbark Prints
Temporarily out of stock
Message On Back
Quandong Christmas gathering.
Known as ‘wongup’ in the local Nyoongar language of Western Australia. The bright red fruits of the quandongs embrace the coming together of people during the festive season.
Designs by Djida ©Paperbark Prints 2020
Card dimensions 115mm x 170mm
100% recycled, 350gms card stock
100% recycled natural envelopes included
About Paperbark Prints
Paperbark Prints is an Aboriginal business Dana Garlett. Dana is a Whadjuk, Nyikina, Minang, Ballardong woman of Western Australia.
Paperbark Prints believe strongly in caring for country and protecting the environment which is why they print locally using 100% recycled materials where possible.
By purchasing their products you are supporting a small business that thrives on sharing their values and culture with you.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong