Recycled Plastic Bottle Bag - Utopia
In stock and ready to ship
Introducing "Under the Sea," a captivating collection by Koh Living, featuring an enchanting new art piece, "Utopia Great Barrier Reef" by celebrated Aboriginal artist Melanie Hava.
Our Utopia Recycled Plastic Bottle Bags are not only stylish and functional, but they're also heroes of sustainability.
Each bag is created using three plastic bottles, meaning they're great for the planet by reducing waste through recycling and leaving a smaller footprint on Mother Earth.
These sturdy, lightweight shopping bags fold down to a handy size to pop in your bag so you're ready for anything.
- Size - unfolded 45cm x 40cm (13cm x 13cm folded)
- Made form 3 recycled plastic bottles
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Water resistant and lightweight
- Wash in warm temperature (30C)
- Warm iron
- A portion of each sale goes toward the artist
- Designed in Australia
- Australian-owned and operated company
Melanie Hava has always known she would be an artist, and started out selling her work at markets as a teenager. As a Mamu Aboriginal woman from Dugul-barra and Wari-barra family groups in the Wet Tropics of Far-North Queensland, reef and rainforest have always been prevalent in her work. Austrian patterns and use of gold leaf became later inspirations after travelling to meet her paternal family in Austria.
The blend of Aboriginal and Austrian influence produces unparalleled art that in turn creates a perfectly unique gift. Her collection is inspired by the spirit of Kinship. In the outback, she would often see emus travelling through long grasses, and occasionally, two males would join forces to protect their chicks. This banding together in kinship to feed and protect their mob echoes her own Aboriginal culture and is reflected in her work.
“I want people to look at my work and feel joy – if they’re having a bad day and they happen to see my work, that they’d feel a bit better”.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong