Lovely product, quick delivery
Last order dates for Christmas delivery: All of Australia (except WA and NT) Midnight Tuesday 6th of December 2022 and WA and NT Midnight Thursday 1st of December 2022
Temporarily out of stock
Annabel Trends compact towels are great for the beach or pool, without the weight of a regular towel. They are made from suede like microfibre, are quick drying, and absorbent. Sand wont cling and the towels have an elastic loop for holding the towel firm when rolling up which is also handy for hanging to dry. Comes with mesh carry bag for compact storage, and takes up very little room in your bag or car.
Towel size 160 cm x 80 cm.
About the Artist
Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Holly Sanders, is a proud Bundjalung woman from the North Coast NSW who is currently based in Yuin Country, South Coast NSW. Through her art, she aims to share her stories, culture and Country in a contemporary way. The patterns of her Saltwater Country motivate her, as do stories from the past.
The colours and patterns utilised in her art are a reflection of her connection to Country and used to develop a modern interpretation of her Aboriginal culture. Painting is important for her identity, well-being and expresses the way she understands and respects her culture, ancestors and Country.
“I always look to Country – the land, the sky and the sea – and use these images, stories and memories to paint. I use my art to tell the story of my Country and ancestors because I want to be able to share and celebrate my culture in a contemporary way with everyone.”
‘Sand Hills’ Artwork meaning
This work represents sand hills and Country, symbolising a connection to the land and ocean. The warm natural colours represent the sand, ochre and colours of the Country. The smaller ‘U’ shaped patterns throughout symbolise people, who pass on the knowledge of country to their jarjums (children).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
Lovely product, quick delivery
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.