Sheryl J Burchill Tea Towel - Sunrise
Only a few left in stock
Australian Made Cotton Tea towel based on the artwork 'Wungar Daray' (Sunset) from the Wurarr-wurrarr (Dragonfly) Collection by Sheryl J Burchill from North Queensland, Australia.
Tea towel artwork/placement varies in each tea towel so every tea towel is a little bit different.
Tea towel comes packaged with information about the artist and artwork.
- Cotton Tea Towel
- Made in Australia
- Dimensions: 45cm x 75cm (approx)
About the Artist
Sheryl J Burchill
Aboriginal Artist North Queensland Australia
Kuku Yalanji Name: Walbul-walbul (Butterfly)
Language Group: Kuku Yalanji & Kuku Nyungkal
Traditional Lands: Mossman, Daintree, Shipton’s Flat, China Camp - North Queensland, Australia.
Sheryl uses her Kuku Yalanji culture to inform her knowledge of traditional stories and life style and to use contemporary means to express her ideas. Sheryl’s artwork is represented in local, national and international collections.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong