Skin Soothe Balm with Dumburumba
Our Skin Soothe Balm is handcrafted with Dumburumba (Native Sandalwood) leaves, harvested from the bush and by the beach, using methods passed down to us by our mothers, aunties and grandmothers. Blended with rich, organic coconut oil and fragrant lavender and tea tree oils, this beautiful balm affords your skin the soothing properties of Dumburumba.
- Coconut Oil (Refined) Certified Organic ACO
- Larsenaikia Suffroticosa (Native Sandalwood Tree) Extract
- Lavender Oil Certified Organic ACO
- Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic ACO
Directions for use
Warm a small amount in the palm of your hand or fingertips, apply the balm evenly to anywhere on the body, including the face, pressure points, soles of the feet as required. Gently massage the balm into the skin.
Priced from $14. Free postage on all orders over $99.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong