Baayi "Walkabout" Sterling Silver and Black, Yellow, Red Agate Earrings by Sonia Pallett
Only a few left in stock
Baayi is Wiradjuri language for footprint. Wiradjuri Country is where Sonia grew up in Dubbo, NSW.
This fantastic pair of Sterling Silver and Agate earrings “walkabout” have the symbol for the footprint, they make great presents especially people who love to travel.
They are sterling silver with Black, Yellow and Red Agate. They are approx. 4cm from drop and 1.4cm wide.
"All designs in this shop are symbols used in Aboriginal culture and are made by myself, I am an Aboriginal Jewellery Artist who descends from Kooma near Cunnamulla area. It is really great to have support from both Indigenous and Non Indigenous people who make my dream a reality of making and selling jewellery that helps represent my culture."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong