Cufflinks - Stingray
Temporarily out of stock
Add sophistication and elegance to any outfit with this meaningful, unique piece of jewellery and featuring joint artwork by artists Bronwen Smith & Gavin Chatfield.
Mo Resin's jewellery are in epoxy resin. Using their very unique process of insertion of Dutch gold or silver leaf to create unique pieces. They are very light but still very strong and therefore so pleasurable to wear.
Cufflinks are on a stainless steel base and measure 1.8cm in diameter.
Designed and handmade in Australia.
About the artists:
Bronwen Smith is a proud Yuin woman. Gavin Chatfield is a proud Wiradjuri man. [My blood bleeds red dust, but my heart is saltwater. I feel blessed to have experienced life s influences from the red dust to saltwater] he says. They both live in Batemans Bay, in the far east coast of Sydney, NSW. They have pursued their artistic journey together since 2014 and create Aboriginal contemporary art, celebrating ocean nature. Both inspired by the fauna and the flora of the ocean and surroundings they grew up around.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong