Strawberry Gum & Elderflower Loose Leaf Tea 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Strawberry Gum harvested from Northern New South Wales and hand milled by us, perfectly blended with the sweet Elderflower. This tea is the perfect everyday probiotic. It's also incredibly calming.
◎ Taste profile: This tea has a mild strawberry and eucalyptus flavour with a strong strawberry aroma. A perfectly perfumed lady like brew.
◎ Shelf Life: 12 months.
All of the teas are hand blended to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
Grown and packaged in Australia from 100% Australian Native Ingredients.
You will need a strainer or tea pot.
50g Approximately 40 small cups of tea.
No caffeine (just herbs).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong